Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why do people think if you like sex you're acting black?

I dont know why but people tell me I act like a black person. I wear preppy clothes but I like to get drunk hang out and have sex as much as possible screw it you only live once. They say I am a disgrace because I am acting black. I said well I am an atheist and dont need to live to your moral code that you have decided to live with. These are mostly work people. At work I am completely professional, on time and work harder then anyone but I can sense a lot of hatred when ever I walk into a room. They say they treat me crappy so I will change, but I am not too concerned about their person opionons and I feel that they should maintain a more professional working enviornment where they dont allow personal feelings to affect them. But what I dont understand is how does enjoying hanging out on the weekends getting wasted in sweats makes me black.Why do people think if you like sex you're acting black?
Yeah your mom fat cock stuck in her ***Why do people think if you like sex you're acting black?
stop making **** up.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/鈥?/a>
i thought it was indians cause in jamaica there is a saying that indians have white liver... ahahahahahaa.

but anyway this is a dumb question and anybody who asks these is an ignorant idiot everybody loves sex...and if you don't you need to see a doctor..
dude i never heard this in my life u making this up
i dont know? but ive heard this aswell, its just another stereotype that people say blacks are more addicted to sex than others
god, seriously? only black people like sex now? well, if that's true it's only a matter of time until the other races go extinct and blacks have the whole planet to themselves, right? i can't wait. seriously, i'm very excited.
It's all just a stupid, ignorant stereotype. How does liking sex automatically means you are acting ';black?'; People from all races like sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment