Friday, November 19, 2010

How many people work with, or go to school with.....?

someone you just can't help picturing in their underwear or naked? What do you do when they are close to you?How many people work with, or go to school with.....?
Start breathing harder most of the time, maybe smile that smile baby. If they are married in your mind is where it needs to stay. If they are available, what would be the problem in asking them out. Sometimes its better to leave it as a day dream and not act on it.How many people work with, or go to school with.....?
i dont understand your ?
Well, I work with my husband so of course I can picture him naked. What do I do when I am close to him..... I kiss him.
well im hoping that u dont work in a nursing home or a truck stop, or at a prison......but if its that much of a problem im gonna go out on a limb and say that your a perv
Um, I go to school with a kid that I can't help but picture naked but thats cause we saw each other naked when we were drunk.......

If your close then thats awkward!
ha ha ha that is hilarious!!!! yes, I do!!!! when they are close i really try not to think about it. i focus on their eyes and don't look below the neck.
you just tap dat ****
yewss.





*blushes*

*laughs*
I put vodka in my cordial...it helps
my knees get weak and i get that funny butterfly feeling in my stomache and my face gets bright red when he says hi to me
Well sometimes... like one of my classmates
Hmmm....When someone like this is close to me, I like to either think of something else, or imagine a funny situation with them in that clad state so it would calm you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment