Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do people who work 40+ hours a week find the motivation to exercise?

I bring my gym bag with me to work and then try to force myself to go straight there, but sometimes I'm so beat I can't even fathom going to the gym. I gained 30 lbs during my junior and senior year of college, and now that I just graduated, I want to LOSE IT! Why can't I get motivated to work out? How do people do it. What do you do? I'm not a super early person, so I can't go in the morning. Plus I work too early to go to the gym early.How do people who work 40+ hours a week find the motivation to exercise?
I know how hard it can be. Sometimes the mental exhaustion is worse than the physical exhaustion.



There are a few things that should should keep in the back of your mind that may help.

1. Physical exercise will help to relieve stress and as everyone know when your stressed not only do you not eat the way you should be if you gain weight it will directly to your belly. This is caused by the hormones that are produced when you are stressed. Even if you eat less, that belly will appear. So by exercising are not not only burning calories but

you are keeping away the hardest fat to loose-belly fat.



2. Physical exercise will also help give you more energy to make it through the day. Yea I know the first few days can get you really tired but after your first week you will see that you body saves energy for when you need it.



At the site listed below there are also 101 more ways to get you motivated ( it's about halfway down the page). There are also daily motivational emails that you can receive (that's up near the top with in the fitness calculators), get the motivational emails sent to your work address if you have one and this way it will remind you daily why you should get to the gym --that's what i do/How do people who work 40+ hours a week find the motivation to exercise?
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to

http://www.onesdirect.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.99$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
Sometimes the motivation comes from just doing it, getting to the gym and starting your workout. Once you're there and doing your routine, it's easier.
I had the same problem. My motivation is I want to be around a while plain and simple. Eating right, excercising, and not living dangerously keep me healthy.
It is called motivation, once you set your mind to it, you will find time. Once you look i nthe mirror and decide enough is enough, and REALLY mean it, then you find ways to work out, Walking with a cup of yogurt at lunch instead of eating at your desk, is one example.
I hear you...........I get up in the morning an extra half hour early just to get out for a brisk walk/jog. Then I'm ready for the day......it gives me energy.......

I schedule my own day of work, so I MAKE the time, and you feel so great afterwards for making the effort, not to mention the side effects of looking great!
Put a recent photo of yourself on the refrigerator %26amp; leave it there. It will be a daily reminder of how you look now %26amp; that should be enough to motivate you for sure. (it worked for me) You don't need to do the ';gym'; scene to lose weight. Get yourself into a daily walking regime in the evening, one hour after eating dinner. Each day, walk a little further %26amp; a little faster until you are walking briskly. If you can get up to three miles daily, that's a great start. Listening to music may help the time go by faster for you %26amp; make the walk more enjoyable. You will notice a big difference as you continue to walk each day. You'll lose everywhere %26amp; the walking will help tone your body in may areas. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water daily, as it will definitely help you lose weight, by flushing out the impurities in your body. There will be times where you won't feel like walking, but guilt will get the best of you, %26amp; you'll want to get out there %26amp; walk. Pick a safe place to walk, where others will be walking too. Make sure you are walking on a smooth surface, so as not to hurt your joints. Stay focused %26amp; look at that photo on the refrigerator daily %26amp; tell yourself that you don't want to look like that anymore. You can do it. Drinking green tea (leaf form) is also good to drink when trying to lose weight %26amp; it thwarts off certain types of cancer also. Best of luck to you!!!! :)
I'm the same way but you proberly have a 9-5 my schedule is differant every week just think about your goal why you want to lose the wight how important it's to you i also brought a stairsteper and a torso track off of ebay the stair stepper really helps with your buns and it really make you sweat the torso track i got off ebay for 13 bucks it helps with your abs if you do it everyday and when you start filling the pain in ur stomach that means it's working I do at least 700 a day try ebay for some cheap equipment. and try to push yourself to go to the gym twice a week

No comments:

Post a Comment