Friday, November 19, 2010

I want to ask out a guy at work: ya or na?

So I work with this guy and we have been flirting on email the past few weeks. He is OBVIOUSLY flirting. As far as looks go he said I was cute. And we have fun talking to each other.



Problem: I don't know how to ask him out cause I work with him! Also, I figured maybe I could hang out with work people and it would kinda happen that way. Unfortunately I ended up talking to other work people all night cause I was shy. Oh... and the kicker... I was kidding around and punched him in the stomach (while drinking). Yup! I get uncomftorable and stupid (I am 26 and I did this. Sad, I know). I think he is a little upset about that still :(



So... how do I ask him out without it being awkward or weird? And should I drop it? Although dropping it would drive me crazy.



Any real advice would be appreciated. Thanks!I want to ask out a guy at work: ya or na?
If you break up, your work will be really akward...
  • 4long distance relationship
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment