Friday, November 19, 2010

Who can give me up to date information on Obamas health care plan?

I work sooo many hours a week, can't keep up with the news. What is going on with Obaman's health care plan? I heard for the people that are working will end up paying for those that don't/hasn't worked is this true? How are the taxpayers going to get screwed over on this one, which as you working people know we always do....Who can give me up to date information on Obamas health care plan?
whitehouse.gov and cnn.comWho can give me up to date information on Obamas health care plan?
not to worry it will never happen lol
get it from the horses mouth.



barackobama.com
Not even Obama himself could do that.



I have heard you can be fined and/or go to jail if you don't buy it.
There are two 'plans' in the Senate and three 'plans' in the house....Pretty hard to update something that no one has a real clue about.....

Butt weight, they are now telling us that the 'plan' will save us over 90% of what they first told us it would cost.....Tell a lie big enough and long enough and somebody will believe it...Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment