Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get rid of dark undereye circles?

I always have dark under eye circles. I get 8+ hours of sleep each night, I've tried concealer, and I've even tried sleeping with a sleeping mask. Nothing seems to work! People always tell me I look tired when I'm really not.



Can you suggest anything to help me??

Thank you!!!How do I get rid of dark undereye circles?
Hey, gurl. I'm going through the same thing as you, and it's very annoying, if you ask me. People used to call me ';Raccoon'; since I was younger. I had dark circles around my eyes since I was a little girl, I think it was because of heridity or from my mom, who also has dark circles from my eyes, or lack of sleep.



This is my routine for the next 3 weeks, before school starts:

1. Put cold, wet Chamomile tea bags over my eyes in the morning. Leave it on for 15 minutes. No rinsing off is needed.

2. Put ice in a cloth, or paper towel, and rub the ice around my eyes, until most of it melts away.

3. Apply a morning moisturizing cream over my eyes.



Then at night....

1. Put the Chamomile tea bags over my eyes again for another 15 minutes.

2. Apply the night cream over my eyes.



And that's what I have been doing since Sunday. And it works! I already see some results. How do I get rid of dark undereye circles?
I have those too. I've heard ice cubes under your eyes for 5 minutes a day works and also cucumbers for 10-15 minutes a day works. They are hereditary so you may be out of luck.



Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It may be hereditary , I have the same problem b/c I am anemic. You may want to try a foundation. Go to the mall to one of the makeup stations and tell the your problem and they can tell you what works best for you by trying on diff. foundation. Good luck because I feel your pain.
Feeze two spoons overnight, in the morning hold them under your eyes, it also decreases puffyness.
SURE!

1.cut raw potato in to slices n keep it on the eye.

2.cut a cucumber in to slices n keep it on the eye.

3.grind raw potato with tomato and apply the paste all over the face.Wash it after 30minutes with cold water.(this will help the face for an even complexion)

4.use a cleancer dipped in cotton, under eye and all over face during nights.(milk is also a cleanser)

5.apply the juice of bitterguard under eye for 10minutes n wash it.



try them

they will really help u



GUD LUK
  • going to release
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment