Friday, November 19, 2010

How can a teenager get a job work for the city?

I'm keep hearing people working for the city, but I don't know how they do it. I heard they some program that work with children and spent time with them. Do anybody know what is it? Also, how can a teenager a get a job to work for the city? thanks.How can a teenager get a job work for the city?
Most major cities have a dol (department of labor) website where they post jobs available for the city.



I dont know that there would be any available that a 19yr old could do, especially helping kids, that isnt volunteer work. Most city jobs are office or industrial and in either case you need experience.



If you want a job working with kids, check out your local YMCA or summer camp through a church etc. Alot of times they need teenagers to be counselors or teach swim lessons or just chaperon the kids on an outting.



Good luck!How can a teenager get a job work for the city?
Call the City. Go down to City Hall? Baby, I wish I knew.
How old are you? You can't legally work anywhere until you are 16 and sometimes 18.

What do you want to do exactly? Retail? Accounting? Entertainment?

No comments:

Post a Comment