Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why do I always feel inferior to everyone else?

How do I stop feeling intimidated and inferior to everyone else?

I will start a conversation with someone and someone else will join in then the two of them will carry on leaving me out.



When I deal with a query at work people I work with will take the query, solving it amongst themselves without my input.



Its too many things to mention here, but basically I cant take this anymore. I am starting to question myself in everything and fell I may just have to give up and get used to the fact that I'm actually irrelevant.

Why do I always feel inferior to everyone else?
It is likely you have felt inferior to others since childhood, and that as a child you were, or believed you were being, compared unfavorably with odther children (brothers, sisters, playmates, etc.) by your parents and teachers.



Maybe now you tend to look at all people and situations as containing things that show you, as they did in the past, that you are less than they are in some ways.



You might do well to talk with an Adlerian psychotherapist, who understands the whole idea of inferiority feelings, the mistakens thoughts we create to support such feelings, etc.



And please...you are not ';irrelevant,'; so try not to think such thoughts. You DO have areas in which you can contribute positively. Empahsize them in your conversations with others: encouragement is a good one, for example...everyone needs it, and if you give it, they appreciate it!



-- Dr. Bob (Adlerian Psychologist)Why do I always feel inferior to everyone else?
If you feel this way, possible is your self what do this complex

i hav a lot but i try to occult or forgetting because no sound good hurting your self, all the days.

I know in Yahoo a guy what has much complex about her body, eyes, size tall, him hurt at the woman's because him too hurt her self all the days.

Is a stranger man what really him has the season about her complex but you?

a younger woman what complex you hav?

No comments:

Post a Comment