Friday, November 19, 2010

What are the best tattoo shops around or in san jose?

Im looking for a shop that does fantastic work and is clean,comfortable, and professional. I went to players ink and the guy ****** up my work. People say I should go back and see the new guys but I dont know. I need a really good shop that is reasonable with prices and has a good atmosphere. No stuck up artists just normal people. If you could say about how big ur tattoo was and how much you paid and who you got it done by thanks!What are the best tattoo shops around or in san jose?
I traveled over 2 hours just for my appointment with Junii Salmon at the Diamond Club Tattoo studio (2113 Van Ness Ave, SF 94109). I know that's not exactly San Jose, but she's worth it. I chose her because she does really nice Japanese-style work (she's from Japan). Her husband, Bill, does AWESOME work as well. The atmosphere is very relaxed and not snobby at all. And they don't charge you an arm and a leg for quality work. Junii did a wood-print style crane piece on my leg (about 7x4, across my entire ankle and half-way up my calf) and I am thoroughly satisfied with her artistry (and it healed very nicely and quickly!) I think my husband paid about $250-300 (it was my birthday present) and that included a fat tip. She also did a piece for my husband a few years ago (a red sun rising over Mt.Fuji) at the San Jose Tattoo Convention. It's at least worth a trip to the city to check them out to see if their styles fits your needs.What are the best tattoo shops around or in san jose?
well... I know of a place in downtown oakland. I havent ever visited there, but I do want to see the tatoo artist. their work is fantastic (especially someoen who is really good at florals! which is what im geeting for my first tattoo, ive only held off cause I'm still designing it and sehs booked for a year!) I talked to her once (marie wadman) through email, she was friendly and refreeed me to the other artists there.



their website is www.divingswallow.com



good look and hope you get your tattoo taken care of!
I know a few people that work at Nathan's Anthems, and although I've never been in, it is a good shop. I know they have a location in Redding and I think they might have another location up there, but the guys over there would be ones that I would trust to recommend me to a shop in that area... Give them a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment