Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I work with people who are richer than me and who went to better schools. How can I not feel bad about this?

If anything you should feel good about that, you obviously have worked just as hard, if not harder than them since school name recognition probably played a part in them getting hired.I work with people who are richer than me and who went to better schools. How can I not feel bad about this?
Get over it.

I mean there is nothing you can do about it aside from quitting.I work with people who are richer than me and who went to better schools. How can I not feel bad about this?
who cares about things of this world and seek for things of heaven. You all have jack if you do not, I do not care how much garbage of a world you have.
I've met quite a few rich people helping build houses for them, and most of the ones I met were shallow, insensitive, unkind people. I think that wealth in no way makes one person better than another.
Remember that we aren't here for that, collecting honor and possessions. These are the things that you must leave behind someday.

You're here to develop the heart only, to become kind and compassionate, and to be a hero to your family.
Treat all as equals.
Hey! Try not to feel bad about it! Let people like you for who you are and you can do the same.



I came from a very poor family but because I was a bit ';bright'; I won a scholarship to a very good school. I always felt bad because I didn't have money like the other guys, but it didn't bother them at all.



It was the same when I left school and started work, everyone else had been to college or university and I started feeling bad again, but they were all really nice people and liked me for who I was and it never bothered the that I was as clever as them!



Now I have money, I have educated myself so I have qualifications and when I meet other people it never crosses my mind that they may not have money or if they are not clever, it doesn't bother me at all. Please don;t let it worry you. Enjoy life and enjoy being with the people that you like and those who like you.
Continue to educate yourself. Abraham Lincoln was a self educated man.
Try looking at my daughter!!



She was bemoaning that all of the thirty people she works with went to university and she did not!!



Then I asked her who owned the company and who was the boss?



Then she gave a big smile because it was her!!



Yes a good school and qualifications can help a lot but believing in yourself and getting on with life is far more powerful!!
Only look at those people's characters, what they are like. That's all that matters. And what your own character is like.
There is no reason to feel bad. If any of them make you feel that way, write them off, they are not worth your time.



Class has nothing to do with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment