Sunday, November 21, 2010

WorkDirections (UK). Anybody work for them? Thinking of applying for job, want inside information.?

Do you, or anybody you know, work for WorkDirections in the UK? I am considering applying for an 'Advisor' position. I've checked out the website http://www.workdirections.co.uk/home.asp鈥?/a> and of course according to them, they are an excellent organisation to work for.



After reading the job description, I really think it is something I could do. But I wondered...what is the work like really? Are you dealing with people that want to find work, or are people sent to you who really do not actually want to find work? People that only turn up because their benefits will be stopped if they don't attend? Is the job 100% office based, or is there ever any visiting people at home?



Also, how secure do you think the job is, what are the targets like that you have to hit, and generally what is the job / organisation like? I note that it's a 5.30pm finish, does this mean you get an hour for lunch? I also just read that if your application is accepted, you have to undergo a whole day of assessment tasks / interviews! What is this like?



Would really appreciate any thoughts on this organisation and the job from people who work there, have worked there, or know anybody that has / does. There isn't quite enough information in the job advertisement for my liking, so I plan to speak to their HR department.WorkDirections (UK). Anybody work for them? Thinking of applying for job, want inside information.?
sorry no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment