Friday, November 19, 2010

Involved with someone from work...?

I have been involved with a guy from work. Our relationship is really just sex. We dont hang out or do much outside of work except have drinks and sex. When we are at work people know that we hang from time to time outside of work but no one knows or even thinks that we are involved the way that we are.

All of the females that I associate with at work think that he is cute and flirt with him. When they ask me how we know each other I just tell them that we are drinking buddies and leave it at that.

I dont have feelings for this guy at all...but for whatever reason it is really hard for me to sit around and listen to this guy be included in lunch time ';girl talk'; when evey thing that they are inquiring about him is everything that I have experienced seen with my own eyes.

Should I tell them that I have been involved with this guy or sit around while they wonder about what his private parts are ';working with';. does this seem difficult to deal with or am I just overracting?Involved with someone from work...?
ok think of it this way if tell them what u know how do u think he'll react

a.he could b cool about it

b. he could stop the relationship even though it's just sex it's

still a relationship

c.or u could loose him all together as a friend and a sex

buddy.

think about it as for me i would just sit on it this could turn into something moreInvolved with someone from work...?
Are you me???? I am involved in the EXACT same scenario!

My advice to myself has been to sit back and only let yourself know what's going on and what he's all about. Once you let the cat out of the bag, it won't be fun anymore.
I got some advice that I feel compelled to forward to you:

DON'T SH*T WHERE YOU EAT!



It will only end up messy! Stop the ';relationship'; and let it go. Don't fall into the mindless chatter of the other women.



Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment