Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you feel your life is spent 49.5% on work, 49.5% on family (or even 99% work) and only 1% on you?

Do you feel your life is spent 49.5% on work, 49.5% on family and only 1% on you?



(This is NOT a sales pitch...I'm doing research on my idea for a lunchtime program for working people and would love your opinion.)



Would you, or others you know, be interested in a weekly, 4-session group that would look at the ';piechart'; of how we spend our time %26amp; energy, and show you ways of adding more (you choose which areas you'd like more of) CREATIVITY, FUN, EXCITEMENT, SERVICE, CONNECTION TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, GOING AFTER DREAMS, HEALTH AND EXERCISE? We'd start with ways to add 60 seconds...or 5 minutes...of what makes you happy, %26amp; group members would support each other. It'd be 4 brown-bag lunch sessions, one hour, in a convenient place. I'm a masters-level counselor, professional musician, mom with kids, have worked in corporate settings.



Let me know if you or others you know would be interested in this, what you would be willing to pay for the 4 sessions, and any suggestions.Do you feel your life is spent 49.5% on work, 49.5% on family (or even 99% work) and only 1% on you?
No i do not have time since 49.5% of the time I am at work and the other 49.5% is with family. The other 1% that I have, I would like to spend relaxing by myself and not giving money away to counselors or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment