Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you get over the fear of working hard & just losing what you work for?

How can a person who has worked hard %26amp; sacrificed so much but then lost it get back to work again. I am that person. I just can't care anymore. I was such a good person my whole life %26amp; now I just don't care. I would rather just charge my bills %26amp; relax. What is the answer to get back up %26amp; want to work again. I am so happy living as I am but the debt is mounting. I have watched how people in my country who have tons of money get away with everything %26amp; hard working people go out %26amp; build the country but end up with so may problems. I can not understand why anyone would choose to work hard. Enlighten me. Please don't criticize me, that is not answering my question. Some people have had horrible tradgedies %26amp; I am once so if you don't have an answer please just don't waste anyone's time.How do you get over the fear of working hard %26amp; just losing what you work for?
Well a famous prophet said, ';The first shall be last and the last shall be first.';



If you have it hard here than rejoice, you're treasures are in the next life or afterlife- if you do believe in one.



At times I wish my life was harder because having everything come by so easy can corrupt someone into greed/lust.



And once a person has greed they are forever held captive in the material world.



The Universe/God challenges the ones who have strength.



Do not buckle down but face the challenges and you will be thankful that you did.



Remember the saying ';When the road gets tough, the tough gets going.';



Also remember that your situation is better than someone elses.



Just being in America alone automatically makes you have a better life than people in third world countries.



So than be thankful for what you do have and embrace your challenges, for they build your character and strength.How do you get over the fear of working hard %26amp; just losing what you work for?
By getting rid of doership.
im afraid thats how life works the rich get richer and the poor get poorer im in a similar position, trustin God and he will pull u through, leave it all to him to handle, prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment