Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's a good way to tell your boss you don't want to work at a certain site coz your supervisor is a gossip?

I accepted a very hard to fill position at a company and I've been in orientation 1 month now. The few times I've been at my site (which is a clinic in the system) the supervisor is gossiping about so and so and really putting people down. I've never heard her say anything good about anyone and I don't think I can spend 40hrs a week with her. I just don't do well with negative people. Our boss is at a different site in the administration office. How do I tell the boss that I can't work with this lady and that I want to leave? There is no way to avoid her at work as there are only 4 people working at each clinic and we have to work very closely. I also know they will have a very hard time filling my spot so I feel guilty. I could request a transfer to a different clinic for a different job (non-professional) with much less pay. If I transferred it may look bad on me coz I barely just started work (1 month), so I feel that I need to have a good reason. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideasWhat's a good way to tell your boss you don't want to work at a certain site coz your supervisor is a gossip?
Tell your boss that you are not comfortable working at the site because the manager makes you feel self conscience because she is rude. That she is not professional and wouldn't let you focus on your duties.But you shouldn't feel guilty because you should enjoy being there cuz if you don't you will dread waking up in the morning.But don't confront her that's a bad ideal it looks worst to get fired than quit. Technically that's a form of harassment so don't take it try telling your coworkers what she says about them make if you all complain the boss will do something about it.What's a good way to tell your boss you don't want to work at a certain site coz your supervisor is a gossip?
No workplace can be 100% perfect and enjoyable - there is always some negative aspect either with the job itself or with the people you work with. You say you have met this lady just a few times and you are ready to give up already. Perhaps you won't last long in any job involving working with others if you are so sensitive
Tell them that if they need a two week notice, they can ';notice'; that you won't be a work the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment