Sunday, December 11, 2011

PEOPLE, what should I do about this situation?!?!?

okay so my close friend and i have been working together for 6 weeks. The first 3 weeks, she and i have been texting everyday, flirting and hanging out and stuff.. i really like her and ive been pretty obvious that i like her.. she has been flirting back and showing some interest as well.. after the first 3 weeks, she breaks up with her BF of 3 years and then stops acting like that towards me as she did in the first 3 weeks. I stop flirting as well as i know shes emotional at the moment. 2 weeks after the break up we were hanging out with work people and she was all flirty again.. then the next day, a waiter at a restaurant asks for her number, she laughs it off but he then gives her HIS #, and she calls him. they text and call now and stuff and met up twice (just standing around and talking for 20 min each time).. she says hes really cute and all that stuff and talks to me about him a lot in my face.. I mean she prolly knows how i feel about her but shes doing this.. i ask her if she likes him and she says ';idk maybe, im just happy i have someone';... what is going on? is this guy a rebound? what should i do?



thanks.PEOPLE, what should I do about this situation?!?!?
Its just my opinion she sees you as a friend...thats why she stopped flirting with you immediately after her break up,...................PEOPLE, what should I do about this situation?!?!?
It seems like you are in the friend zone, pardner. Shes talking to you about guys she likes, and flirting with them in front of you.



If you really like her, and believe she is just trying to make you jealous in order to prompt you to make a move, you should do that. Its just my opinion she sees you as a friend...thats why she stopped flirting with you immediately after her break up, when she could have made YOU the rebound guy.
she may also be doing it to get your attention and express your feelings.

only you can make that call.

No comments:

Post a Comment