Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is talking to people of the opposite sex alright in a long relationshi?

I strongly disagree with this. Me and my girl have been living together for 3 years. She hasnt been doing it but she thinks there is nothing wrong with making a male friend at work and exchanging numbers and that person even calling her. I am trying to come up with ways for her to look at how this isnt right. Its not good enough for her to just not do it because she know that I dont like it, but I need for her to understand. And I need some help with this. Please keep yours comments of Im wrong or she is no good or anything like that. I need her to understand that when in our situation you have to leave your working people only at work. And she even defends having a guy friend call her to set up a get together with ';him'; and other people somewhere. I need some help with this.Is talking to people of the opposite sex alright in a long relationshi?
I think you need to understand that there is nothing wrong with it.Is talking to people of the opposite sex alright in a long relationshi?
thats kinda wrong.
Theres nothing wrong with it, I mean she can hae male friends and you can have female friends. As long as the relationship is JUST FRIENDS. Its ok....
having friends is fine

it jsut depends how far they go and close they get

but you cant stop her friem see'ing her friends

sad thing is if soemthing is going on you'll have to wait for proof

because if you confront about it now and nothings going on it'll make ehr think you dont trust her
If you trust her there should be no problem.
Well, obviously if you need help finding reasons, you're being irrational. There's nothing wrong with what she wants to do. What difference does it make who her friends are as long as she comes home to you?
sorry but YOUR WRONG you need to figure out how to get over this because if she wanted someone else she would have already left you. There is nothing wrong with having freinds with the opposite sex and if you wern't so immature you would make her feel like it's ok with you and you could be friends with the same people. If you could have figured it out already she would have been inviting you to go with her on her excursions with freinds. Trying to be selfish and wanting to keep her isolated at home and only being with you doesn't work. Get a life and figure this out before she kicks you to the curb as she should have already done.

F99
I have been married to the same man ( I suspect for longer that you have been alive) and he and I have separate male and female friends. Always have done. As long as we both remember who we are married to and these friendships are purely platonic there should be no problems. Trust is what is important. Maybe its time for you to understand.
I think you should just turn the situation around. How would your g-friend feel if you had talks and/or made plans with ladies to meet up for a 'friendly' converstation/movies or what ever. I feel that is someone trying to hang onto thier independence. Why, I don't know, but I do know I went throgh the same thing untill I was really ready to commit sorry i know it's tuff...
Sound like ther is trust issues but as long as friends stay friends ther is nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment