Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's so unfair, how come some people are born with natural beauty, but people like me are butt ugly?

ok, so yeh, when i was younger, i wouldn't give a **** about the way i looked, but as i got older, i began to get more self concious. Now that i'm 15, i HATE the way i look, seriously. My face is wayyy too long and so is my nose, it's long, thin and bumpy. I dont think i have one good feature, well maybe my teeth, but even they were because of braces. I know this may sound sorta vain and stupid wanting to be pretty, but i just cant ignore the way i look. I've never been called pretty in my life before (other than family members). Before, i used to like getting my photo taken, but now i hate it, i even hate looking in the mirror every morning. So i decided to make myself a better person personality wise, after all, people say that beauty comes from the inside, but even that doesn't work. People just seem to take advantage of me, telling me to do things for them etc. I was talking to these two girls and when i was walking off i heard one on them say 'aww..she's so nice....but it's a shame she hasn't got looks' then both of them started giggling. Sometimes i wonder why me? Why did i have to be soo ugly? My mum's really pretty and my dad's average lookin, so i don't get it. Plus, i have a friend whos really pretty, mainly because of her big green eyes, they're soo unique, people are ALWAYS commenting on them and saying how pretty she is. Now the thing is, she's so self obssessed, she KNOWS she's pretty and always tries to bring others down, making fun of the way they look. Once, we got a photo taken together and when she saw it, she started laughing at me in the photo. Why do people like that get given beauty when they're gonna treat others like that?It's so unfair, how come some people are born with natural beauty, but people like me are butt ugly?
I hate the way I look too...I hate taking pictures too!!! honestly people tell me I'm pretty but most of the time I'm insecure with myself. I think it just depends on your genes I guess. At least you have a thin nose...I have a wide flat nose and I hate it!!! you got good teeth....ha I don't I've been wanting to get braces for years. I hate my eyebrows, my eyelashes, my stretchmarks, my extra fat lol I could go on and on with the list...but honestly I would rather have a nice friend even if she or he is ugly rather than a mean rude pretty one. Like I know this guy he's a big nerd and at first I was like uughhh why is he trying talk to me? but then I just started talking to him and he's one of the few people I can tell things too without the worry of being juddged or gossiped about.It's so unfair, how come some people are born with natural beauty, but people like me are butt ugly?
Just so you know, a lot of people think they're butt ugly, simply because people look at themselves differently than they look at others. I'm sure you don't appear as ugly to others as you appear to yourself.





People don't take advantage of others because they're ugly, they take advantage of others because they're easy to take advantage of. If you don't want to do something for someone, you say, ';No, I'm not doing that.'; If you keep doing stuff for people that they really should be doing for themselves, they're going to keep milking that, because they know it works. Whether or not you're easy to take advantage of has nothing to do with looks. That's something you create for yourself based on your actions.





Some people are more aesthetically pleasing that others, yes, but that doesn't mean they're any better than anyone else. So just because you're not pretty doesn't mean you're not amazing. Everyone has something special about them, some place where their talent lies. You may not have found your particular niche yet, but it exists.





And if someone calls you ugly? They're the one with the problem. That's *incredibly* rude.
i actually have the opposite problem than you...i think.


i'm always being called beautiful or gorgeous or hot.


you might think i'd be conceited, but i'm actually pretty insecure.


i know usually girls envy ';beautiful girls';, but for me, beauty is a curse.


the first thing people notice about me is my looks, so i'm constantly


afraid that when i meet new people that they think i'm just a ';pretty face';.


or that people will be too intimidated to even talk to me.


i'm from Ukraine, and i lived there until i was eleven.


while i lived there, i was kidnapped once, and almost kidnapped 2 or 3 times.


it's disgusting what people will do just because they think you're beautiful.


i hate people always thinking i'm pretty, sometimes i just wish i could be average,


so i wouldn't have to deal with all that i go through every day.





:[ i'm jealous of you.
You think your ugly? I have no eyebrows or eyelashes. My hair is starting to fall out, I have bumps all over me along with a rash. This is what fighting for your life does to you. I bet your far from ugly, seriously. Enjoy you life.
You are only 15 you are going to be goofy looking. I think beauty just comes with age. Some people are lucky though and get it right from the start.
Natural selection.
  • pc security
  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment