Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can all these people afford to miss work?

With the economy in the tank, how can so many people miss work to go to the Michael Jackson memorial?



Thank you for your time.How can all these people afford to miss work?
not only miss work but also how do they pay their lodging,food,travel etc? I'm sure not all of them have the resources to miss work %26amp; the other expenses.It sure beats the heck out of me.How can all these people afford to miss work?
';I wouldn't say they've been missing it, Bob.'; - Office Space.



Because of the economy - they are all unemployed, so they are not missing work. Also, many are taking sick days, vacation, skipping work, are students, or are simply off work.
How can anyone afford to miss work when going to a funeral...
Some people are huge fans and will go without even considering whether they can afford it or not. Where there's a will there's a way.
How do protesters afford it ??

You got me on that one, dude...one of life's many mysteries .

R.I .P. but I need a full paycheck , thanks .
  • tdugaming troubles pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment