Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I deal with people that are upset or mad?

You know sometimes, at your work, your boss or co-workers get upset for something. Because they are upset, they talk dry to you.



In this kind of situation, I always get nervous. While other co workers don't worry. I shouldn't worry because we know we didn't anything wrong.



And most of the time, my co workers or boss would say that ';hey I am so bad, sorry I am not cheerful person today'; or something. But when they upset around me, I just worry and I am so uncomfortable.



The reason is because I never show my madness or angry face to other people. I was taught my parents that is very selfish and embarrassing to show your anger to others. I know when my dad and mom were mad, but when they talk to me, they were normal. They were able to control their feeling. So, I am the same way.



SO, when people, who are mad, talk to me dry or cold way, I get so nervous. I start to worry what I have done. Is there anything I can do for this? I hate this because especially at work, people get upset all the time, and I shouldn't get affected by that. How can I deal with people that are upset or mad?
Whole world is there before you what is it you can do being sensitive.One rule is there whatever one offers to the society get the same in turn.How can I deal with people that are upset or mad?
Sorry, but I dont carre for the rubbish you wrote, but the best way to make people bearable is to avoid them. Thats how I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment