Sunday, December 11, 2011

Getting Headset to work?

Ok, my mic was working fine in vent but then I think some things got changed around and it stopped working. People can hear me threw my mic, but I cannot hear them threw my heaset. And yes my volume is turned all the way up. I can mess around with the output settings and get the voices to play threw my speakers, but I want it threw my headset. It seems like no matter which combination of settings I try it dosent work. Help?



I also tried running as adminstrator. That did not fix the problem

Question: Im on vista, and when I click the little volume icon in the bottom right hand corner I dont see my headset under playback devices, and Ive been told that mite be the problem. I see it under recording devices however, so my computer obviously can see it. How do I fix this problem? Thank you.Getting Headset to work?
it seems to be a hardware failure.

seems you got to replace the whole thing.

or if your good with soldering you could just replace the ear piece.

but before you buy a new headset or try to repair them, did you properly check the connections?

Is the wires to the headset tangled? if so try untangling them maybe the wires (the copper inside the wire) might be damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment