Sunday, December 11, 2011

How many people work with a community college title? URGENT !!?

Hello



I麓m spanish and I want to Know how american people work with only that tittle, I will go to study to US next year and I dont have much money to pay all, first, I want to study 2 years of community college, and later, I want to work with that tittle and earn money for university.



There are people doing the same thing as me? Im feeling so strange for plan my future in this way... :S



american people, help me please



thank you!! :)How many people work with a community college title? URGENT !!?
I got an Associates Degree from a community college. It was really cheap compared to a university. There are usually several associates degree options and many certificate programs available to help you get your foot in the door at a place you want to work. Perhaps they will even help you pay for the rest of your university education.
  • remove pimple and ance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment